<3

My photo
Love Makeup. Love Fashion. Love all things beauty/fashion related. That's why I've landed here! Yay :)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trios & Swatches

Swatches of Wet N/ Wild eyeshadows! I purchased 'Walking on Eggshells' & 'don't steal my thunder' from Walgreens. The rest are from Rite Aid.

These retail for $2.99 (not sure if this differs based on your location). I got them all pretty much for $1.99 cause I bought them on sale.

Overall expectations: I think these are GREAT eyeshadows especially for the price! Absolutely wonderful pigmentation. Some can be chalky but some also make up for it because of the metallic payoff.

I feel like W N' W is really expanding their color collection and I really love that!






















Compared to the holiday palettes, I totally would have to say that the trios incredibly surpass the holiday collection! I don't even reach for the holiday collection palettes at all & can't even remember the last time I did!


Feel free to watch my latest Wet N' Wild video here :o)



Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Happy Friday all :)

2 comments:

  1. those shadows look amazing! thanks for the swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty cool it tells you where the colors go

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate your feedback and enjoy reading your comments. Thanks so much <3S.

You all are the **BEST**!!

Search This Blog