<3

My photo
Love Makeup. Love Fashion. Love all things beauty/fashion related. That's why I've landed here! Yay :)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Florals and Cream Blends

This was an outfit I wore last Friday. I had to drop off my fiance at the tattoo parlor as he was getting some more tattoos to add to his sleeve. It's pretty surreal how it turned out because he actually got my face on his arm. To be honest, it looks a whole lot like me surprisingly. I think it even looks better - lol. So while he was getting more details to his sleeve, I went to the mall nearby to "browse" and also exchange some shorts I purchased for him the evening before.

The shoes in these pictures I am absolutely IN-LOVE with. I purchased two pairs in the same day. One for me and one for my sister. I then thought about purchasing a third pair AS A BACKUP but decided not to so instead I got the other color (gold).

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

Anyways hope you enjoy this outfit of the day :o)

p.s. I have to take a picture in the mirror since I don't have a personal photographer..






Silk Top - Marshall's
Inside Tank - JCrew
Pants - Love Culture
Belt - H&M
Floral Purse -Primark (given to me by my lovely sister)
Shoes - Forever21
Blinged out Hello Kitty phone case - Ebay (haha)

Have a good one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I REALLY do appreciate your feedback and enjoy reading your comments. Thanks so much <3S.

You all are the **BEST**!!

Search This Blog