<3

My photo
Love Makeup. Love Fashion. Love all things beauty/fashion related. That's why I've landed here! Yay :)

Friday, April 29, 2011

I see faux Cheetah

Today Fiance and I had to wake up early for an appointment with a priest at a nearby church to set our wedding date. I decided to wear this outfit because I was under the impression that it would be a nice sunny warm day. Well, it was a nice sunny day alright just not warm. It ended up being cool and pretty windy to say the least. I was mistakenly fooled as tomorrow would be the day I predicted today would be. Ah well, lesson learned.

It did end up being a very productive day after all. We booked the church, got a tour of the entire church property we'll be renting. We also went to see a local florist to see some sample invitations. Then we went to check out another restaurant for the reception to be held at. We found the one we want that we both believe will seat enough guests for our special night.

Next thing on my to-do list within the very near future leading to our (my) big day is: EXERCISE!






Outfit details:
Black V-neck top, boots, shorts - F21
Gold Watch - Walmart
Gold bracelet - JCrew (gifted by Jackie <3)
Small white gold bracelet - Gifted by mommy which I'll never ever take off
Handbag - Thrifted

P.S. I'm so excited now that the date is set!

Hope everyone is having a teRRRific weekend :)

1 comment:

I REALLY do appreciate your feedback and enjoy reading your comments. Thanks so much <3S.

You all are the **BEST**!!

Search This Blog