<3

My photo
Love Makeup. Love Fashion. Love all things beauty/fashion related. That's why I've landed here! Yay :)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HI EVERYONE!! It's been a little while since I posted an entry. Happy Belated Halloween! Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and received lots of treats :-)


NYX HAUL AND REVIEW

Pearl Pigment Swatches
These are really loose shimmer shadows and have good color payoff depending on which ones you purchase. They tend to have a lot of fall-out which I am not at all fond of but I expected that when I purchased them anyways. I just thought they'd be nice to put on top of a similar eyeshadow color to help intensify it.

Mocha and Walnut are my favorite! Very beautiful!

Lipglosses
These DON'T smell (I can't stand smelly lip stuff) and they aren't sticky. Color payoff is great also.

Whipped is a peachy-neutral color
Sorbet is a pinky color
Both are BEAUTIFUL!

Geo Angel Gray contacts from prettyandcute.com
So my sister told me about this contacts site since she ordered them, received them, tried them and was super impressed with the service and results. I immediately ordered mine and must say they have SUPER FAST SHIPPING and extremely affordable prices.. LOVE IT!
I will definitely order from there again!!!!!!!

Mine are prescription and they last a year!!!! I paid 1/3rd the price I normally pay for contacts. How awesome is THAT??????????
Look at the cute case they sent me with my order! I had NO idea I was even getting this case.


Panasonic Eyelash curler
I do not like this product.
Melts away my mascara
Also feels cheap and doesn't seem durable
Curl doesn't last long and definitely doesn't curl as good as my shiseido curler :-(



9 comments:

  1. Hey hun thanks for the sweet cmnt!!! ^_^

    I gotta say I love your hair!! && ur gorgeous!!

    BTW, did u pay for shipping for ur contacts frm prettyandcute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff you got!! love the GEO contacts! I have yet to get myself some too. and love the halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey missy, thanks for the comment! Your costume was awesome as well. Soo Gagalicious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sale, too bad it's US only. But good luck =]

    & I love your NYX haul! I REALLY need to get some Round lipsticks and lip glosses! The colours are all gorgeous but I'm not too fond of Castle. And I love the Loose Pigments in Mocha!!

    Adorable case that came with the circle lenses. & How many degrees are your eyes?

    Follow me plz?
    www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately I've been trying to find Loreal's Voluminous mascara. But all that eyeshadow you're selling for $15... it is tempting to buy

    Oh and thanks for following my blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cool, i will check out that contact place = ]

    enter my giveaway if you have a minute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really liked your lightning bolt makeup. :) its so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog Award". Please check out my entry to read more about it and thanks for making such great blog posts :-)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate your feedback and enjoy reading your comments. Thanks so much <3S.

You all are the **BEST**!!

Search This Blog