<3

My photo
Love Makeup. Love Fashion. Love all things beauty/fashion related. That's why I've landed here! Yay :)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Makeup Hauls (accumulated).......

EDIT: OMG! I just realized I disabled my comments link for this entry as well as the previous one :-( . I just enabled them now. Sorry!

Hi Y'all! I know it's been a while since I've had a real post but here is one! Hehe.......
I've been wanting to get a new camera but I haven't come to a decision if I should or not. Anyways..here are some beauty products I have bought over the past couple of weeks:

You know I was watching some of my old videos including this one and realized how boring and monotone I sound. My voice and gestures really is not like this in person. I need to add some more "life" to my videos. haha.......sorry for the lack of humor :(


Eyes Lips Face "The Beauty Encyclopedia" for $5.00 at Target. I'm telling you this is one of the ABSOLUTE BEST $5.00 I have ever spent.
The colors are SO intensely pigmented with just one swipe!!!! Watch my YT video above for swatches. I LOVE this palette. I didn't even think it would be THAT pigmented because it's so cheap but I was super duper impressed!!
Here are a couple of MAC items I actually got recently. Two of the eye shadows I got because I recycled 12 items of MAC products that I no longer use.
Spectacle, Go, Plushglass, and Lipglass were bought at CCO's
This pic is a little blurry
Here's a clearer picty. Note: Spectacle is so much prettier in person. The camera does not do it any justice.
NYX Swatches. (Typo..i meant *Strawberry Milk*)
Desert and Sweetheart are smelly lip glosses. I am not fond of that at all. (Typo again *the "T" key is being stubborn*..i meant *Strawberry Milk*)
Pixi by Petra available at Target for only $9.99

PLEASE READ MY ENTRY DOWN BELOW ON LIPSTICKS THAT CAUSE CANCER.

Thanks for reading y'all! Have a fabulous week ahead :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Love!! Love the makeup you have!! I am a MAC lover also!! Stop by my page if you have time.. =)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate your feedback and enjoy reading your comments. Thanks so much <3S.

You all are the **BEST**!!

Search This Blog